I’ve been on an explore of WordPress Reader and have had a little spree of likes, comments and follows to see who is Out There!
It has taken me an embarrassing length of time to figure out how to connect my self-hosted WordPress.org to WordPress.com!
But I did it! (I think) Now I can use Jetpack Reader to follow WordPress blogs and it’s a million times easier to explore, like and comment.
A whole new world.
If you’re new here I appreciate you taking a look, and please say Hi and let me know what you’re interested in and what you blog about! (If you do blog)
I especially would love to find some book blog friends, I really miss being in a book club!
But I also want to talk about
– Crafts, especially embroidery but in general I love to make stuff and I love people who make stuff!
– I’m a learner gardener, enthusiastic but no idea what I’m doing! I really love flowers.
– I am a hardcore introvert with social anxiety, so I’m about that life. It’s why I named this website Wallflower.
– Just trying to figure out myself, the world and my place in it?
– The random bits of information I learn and have to share before it leaks out the other side of my brain.
– I would like to read what other people have going on, just blogs where people have fun and post from their own brains! That’s what I do, this blog is all over the place.
This list is ever changing, and I will update it when I think of other things!