Latest Blog Posts
Could be anything. Full feed here.
- A November Mini-Break 🌝Hot tubs, board games, playing with fire and the Moon. 💕🛀🏻🔥🌝
- Brain to Blog TimeComplaining again about lack of time!
- The Cat TowerI’ve lost all sense of reason. I am obsessed with these stupid cats.
- After Two Weeks of Hybrid WorkingI’ve just finished my first two weeks in my first job, which has also been my first two weeks of hybrid working. Here are some jumbled thoughts! Positives for the office Negatives for the office But On Balance it is Good I might have more negatives but overall I think it is good for me mentally and socially to go in. I am going to have to go to an actual office Christmas party for the first time this year so I need to have some face time beforehand with some people for that not to be a terrifying experience! Because I only have to go in for two days a week I think it should remain a more positive than exhausting experience, and I have my WFH days to recover!
- There Ain’t No Party Like An S Club PartyLast night I went to see S Club (no longer 7) on their Good Times Tour in Sheffield.
- The First Week of New PeopleI’ve survived the first week at my new job!
Latest Learnings on ‘Life’
- Preparing for Job Interview Success with Obsidian!Using Obsidian to gather my thoughts, and examples, helped me feel more confident in my last job interview
- Thoughts on Building a Second Brain by Tiago ForteIf you know nothing about note taking & organisation maybe its useful, but its another repackaging-the-obvious this-is-a-blog-post book! 🧠
- What Makes Obsidian.md The One (Notes App) for Me?I eventually chose Obsidian.md as my note taking application, and I love it. I just need to get to work on giving my vault a bit of a tidy up!
- Tracking My Menstrual Cycle with Google FormsThis is how I track my menstrual cycle using Google Forms, Sheets and Calendar reminders 🤓
- My Problem with Atomic Habits by James Clear📓 Atomic Habits has a couple of useful ideas but it is a mess of a book, and long-term it has not transformed my life!